Paresky Flitt & Company, LLP is looking for a Tax Director to join our expanding CPA firm. This role provides partner potential in a high performing, high quality firm. The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following.
- Manage and drive the success of multiple engagements
- Ability to communicate with both staff and clients
- Ability to manage within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction
- Initiating “cross selling” business to other practices
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients
- Developing an understanding of client’s business and becoming a “functional expert” in the area.
- Keeping abreast of changes in industry regulation, maintain competency through continuing education and obtaining additional professional certifications
- Providing appropriate and timely performance feedback to those supervised.
- CPA license required
- Experience with Profx and Engagement (Review and Preparation)
- Strong experience with corporate, individual, partnership and trust tax returns, including multi-state and international tax issues
- 10+ years continuous recent public accounting experience
- Successful candidates will possess ability to plan client engagements, provide tax consulting services, supervise and review work of team staff members, work closely with clients as well as partners
- Masters of Taxation
If interested in this position, please email Mike Okenquist, Partner.